Reputation. Attention. Transparency
VSO’s reputation is trusted industry-wide by both technical and financial professionals. Every VSO reserves report adheres to the highest standards of technical excellence and reliability. We are responsive to clients and pay close attention to detail to ensure every report is fully vetted and technically supportable. Consumers of our differentiated reports and supporting documentation aren’t left guessing; our analysis is transparent and thorough.
- SEC and PRMS definition and reserves classification systems
- Stock exchange registrations and filings
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Australian Stock Exchange
- Reserves audit evaluations
- Fair Market Value evaluations
- Mergers and equity redeterminations
- Depletion calculations
- Appraisals for estate and gift tax purposes
Since 1992, VSO has prepared many reserves evaluations on behalf of Exploration and Production companies, lenders and investors for assets located in the United States, Federal offshore waters and Canada. Our evaluations help our clients meet their regulatory and financial reporting requirements as well as clearly communicate asset value to all stakeholders.