Independent Audit of Reserves
For collateralization purposes, VSO will provide estimates of Proved Developed Producing (PDP), non-PDP reserves and hedge book value using various commodity price and risk scenarios.
Strategic Advisory Services
In connection with alternate re-organization options, VSO can provide services including but not limited to the following:
- Independent view of high-graded drilling inventory
- Provide various farm-out structures for additional optionality
- Estimate blow-down scenarios
- Help prepare for and conduct asset divestitures.
Verification of Business Plan
VSO can provide independent volume and revenue forecasts from existing PDP wells, drilled but un-completed (DUC) wells, un-drilled inventory and midstream revenues. VSO also provides:
- Audits of lease operating expenses
- Audits of Drilling and Capital Expenditures
- Marketing and Midstream Contracts
- G&A Expenses
Assessment of Fair Market Value
VSO can provide Fair Market Value estimates of Oil and Gas Assets (Producing leasehold, mineral estate, overriding royalties, non-producing leasehold) and midstream assets (to include existing producing volumes and provide supply models with the ability to flex multiple variables such as commodity price, pace of development, volume projections and D&C Capital.