Mr. Guglielmo is a Sr. Staff Engineer at VSO located in the Montgomery office. He joined the firm in 2019 and provides petroleum engineering consulting services to clients. Cullen has performed evaluations across all of the major shale basins in the United States, with a focus in the Delaware Basin where he has extensive experience with development planning and reservoir engineering along with drilling, completions, production, and midstream operations.
Representative Experience /Projects:
- Built multiple drill-out and financial models to assist in the evaluation of the undeveloped value in a potential acquisition of a large, operated southern Eagle Ford position.
- Evaluated a mineral acquisition strategy of purchasing minerals alongside a large public operator in the Delaware Basin on behalf of a credit firm.
- Analyzed multiple large non-operated packages in the Delaware Basin across Lea and Eddy Counties, NM on behalf of credit and individual investment firms.
- Evaluated the single well economics, remaining inventory, and future volumes associated with midstream acreage dedications across five counties in the Delaware Basin on behalf of midstream companies.
- Performed a detailed analysis of P&A liabilities, operating expenses, and drilling scenarios of an offshore Gulf of Mexico operator on behalf of a restructuring advisor.
- Evaluated a private equity co-investment opportunity associated with the purchase of a operated asset in the Eagle Ford across Karnes County, TX.
- Participated in the preparation of a multi-basin reserve report by evaluating the associated Midland Basin assets on behalf of a mineral investment firm.
- Performed a basin-wide study for a mineral/non-operated investment firm in the SCOOP/STACK.
Summary of Experience and Affiliations:
Prior to joining VSO, Cullen was employed at Kaiser-Francis Oil Company and served as a Delaware Basin asset engineer in Kaiser-Francis’s Gulf Cost Group. Cullen received a B.S. Degree in Petroleum Engineering (Magna Cum Laude) from Texas A&M university in 2016 and a M.S. Degree in Finance from Southern Methodist University in 2017.