Mr. Quigley is a Managing Director at VSO and Head of the Dallas Office. He joined the firm in 2014 and leads a team to provide petroleum engineering consulting services to clients. Rob has extensive evaluation experience in every major basin in the Lower 48 and Gulf of Mexico providing both reserves reports and technical due diligence to E&P and financial firms.
Representative Experience /Projects:
- Spear-headed VSO’s horizontal well spacing framework which has been adopted by much of industry to better quantify well performance.
- Provided technical due diligence on behalf of a private equity investor to support the acquisition of an operated asset in the Eagle Ford Karnes Trough area.
- Evaluated a non-operated sales package in the State-Line area of the Delaware Basin on behalf of a credit fund.
- Led a team to perform technical due diligence on a commercial bank’s marketed portfolio of reserves-based loans for upstream operators on behalf of an investor consortium.
- Evaluated a wellbore only DrillCo in the Southern Midland Basin on behalf of a non-operated investment company.
- Prepared a reserves report on behalf of an operator with assets located in the Brazos Valley Eagle Ford play.
- Provided estimates of the fair market value for numerous Deepwater Gulf of Mexico drilling prospects.
- Executed a supply forecast for a midstream company targeting an oil gathering asset in the Williston Basin including PDP volumes as well as estimated remaining inventory, type curve, and pace of development on behalf of a large credit fund.
- Evaluated a marketed non-operated package that covered most of the SCOOP/STACK/Merge in Oklahoma.
- Analyzed an ORRI carve-out package in the Marcellus marketed by a public operator on behalf of a credit fund.
- Prepared a reserves report on behalf of an operator with assets in the Los Angeles Basin.
Summary of Experience and Affiliations:
Prior to joining VSO, Mr. Quigley was a part of Encana Oil & Gas and served in Encana’s Mid Continent business unit. Rob is a 2013 graduate of Texas A&M University (Magna Cum Laude) with a B.S. Degree in Petroleum Engineering. He is a Member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), Dallas Petroleum Club, Petroleum Engineers Club of Dallas, and ADAM Energy Forum – Dallas. Mr. Quigley has co-authored an SPE technical papers on the topic of horizontal well spacing (URTeC: 5058).